Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A bit of a rant

                        This ^ >>>>>>>>>>>>. I am sooooo sick and tired of everyone saying that "real women have curves" or "men like women with curves not bones" or whatever the hell basically implying that if you do not have big boobs a big ass and whatever other curve to your body it makes you less of a woman. FUCK THAT NOISE. (sorry it just gets me real mad). I grew up never having a big chest. like they are there obviously but at the same time not so much. Also like I've posted before I was born with a flat ass. ("But Lorraine, you're trying to build a booty now" Ok, yes I am but that is because its part of my fitness journey, I am also trying to build lots of other muscle in other places so lets not get technical.) Anyways, so with my lack of chest and butt and being naturally thin, does that make me any less of a woman? Uh no. Am I going to start putting on some weight and go get breast implants so I can be a "real woman" Hell no.  Sure I may not be attractive to some men who prefer such things, but do I give 2 shits about what those people think? NO. Women come in all shapes and sizes and colors and types and blah blah blah. And guess what? they are all women! I'm gonna be honest here and say that usually when those women that are the ones proclaiming that "real women have curves" and are putting down those without, have some insecurities of their own to deal with. So stop getting us flat chested thinner girls involved.
                Ok and another thing that really peeves me is the fact that people say that "thicker" girls are somehow "healthier" than thinner girls. Why because they eat more? Says who? SORRY IM NOT SORRY that if you got "thicker" by eating a lot of crappy foods you are in no way shape or form healthier than a thin girl who eats clean. You go ahead and eat out every day and nom on your oreos on the reg. and I'm going to be over here eating PLENTY of fresh whole foods that nourishes my body. There is a difference however if said "skinny" girl is actually starving herself and not getting the nourishment her body needs. And the "thicker" girl is eating healthy and clean but that is just the way her body is. Stop judging people on their size and find out what is really going on in their lives.
     Oh and one last important thing. Calling someone too skinny and that they should go eat something is just as hurtful as calling something too fat and they should stop eating. Ok rant over, thanks for reading! =)

1 comment:

  1. For years it's been perfectly acceptable for "real women" to mock and insult slim women who take care of their figure, yet the other way around the "real women" have a hissy fit and call it "fat shaming". This double standard always annoys me, and I'm a guy.

    ReplyDelete