Monday, July 1, 2013

Back on track!

Hey guys, sorry I've been MIA and not posting for  while here. I've been really busy moving out of my old apartment and traveling back to New York. I got a little off track with my eating habits and didnt work out for a few days. I tried to eat as healthy as possible with the traveling and such but it wasnt what I would usually aim for. But now that i have settled in at home, i am back at it! This morning i had a great workout which consisted of a quick beginners HIIT cardio on my parents new treadmill they just bought. It was a surprise and a great one at that! Then I did the Jillian Michaels Hard Body to top it off. Its great to be home because of all the food we have here! Here are a few meals I've had here already:
Top left: White beans with quinoa and broccoli
Bottom left: Salad with kidney beans, a little quinoa, 1/4 avocado, sprinkle of feta cheese and hot sauce
Bottom right: Brown rice, black beans, sauteed kale and broccoli
So many greens and good fibers! I'm excited to continue eating this good while I'm here and I will keep you updated on some recipes and such

No comments:

Post a Comment