Saturday, June 22, 2013

Egg white wrap


 
So I'm moving out of my apartment next week to go to NY for the rest of the summer. My parents live there now so that is where I spend my vacations. My point is that I really didn't want to buy so much food these past couple weeks and really just stocked up on a few essentials. That's part of the reason why you see so many foods repeated in different ways. And the other reason is that I just really like these foods sooo I really don't mind eating them a lot! But hopefully when I get to New York I'll have the help with my also very health nutty mom! But for now another easy go to meal:

Egg white wrap:
1 tortilla ( All the other wrap recipes I've used La tortilla factory; they are low calorie, low carb and high fiber)
6tbsp egg whites
1/4 avocado
1 tbsp. feta cheese
1 tbsp. salsa
       Heat up the tortilla in a toaster oven for a few minutes until warm. Cook the egg whites flat and add spices and feta when it is almost cooked. Then when done, add the eggs to the tortilla and add salsa and chopped avocado. Fold and eat as a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment