Sunday, June 9, 2013


Yesterday was my last day of my 8 week Brazil Butt Lift Program. Brazil Butt lift is a workout DVD series made by Beach body; the same people who make insanity and P90X. Now you're probably laughing at me and thinking "really Lorraine, Brazil butt lift that's silly" or something of the sort. Well yes it is silly, but I don't care cause it worked! For those of you who don't know, I am actually 100% Brazilian; yup both parents born and raised in Brazil and me born here in Florida. However, I did not get much of those trademark Brazilian genes, besides being oh so attractive (confidence is key =P). I am very pale unless I go out in the sun a gazillion times and then I am still only "not ghostlike". And I do not have a booty. It's sad I know, I cannot shake what my mama gave me, cause sadly she didn't give me much (hehe love you mommy). So I figured I'd do something about that. I started Brazil Butt lift with the picture farthest to the left then the next two pictures were taken today first with the original undergarment to show the true difference and then with a more revealing pair to show a more broad difference. I finally have a little booty! For me, this is a huge transformation because I am so used to not have anything there. Now there is really no way to fight my genes so I will never have a "big butt" that Sir Mix-A-Lot seems to adore but I can improve on my own and that is good enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment