Saturday, June 8, 2013

Transformation story


Let me tell you a little about why I started this healthy lifestyle change. I was always thin growing up and never once overweight or "fat". My metabolism was super fast until somewhere around high school. I gained a little weight but nothing drastic, it was all just hormones and growing up. My senior year I went through some stuff and lost over 10 pounds in a month. I was so skinny and I looked sick, and definitely not healthy. Then when I started college I broke out of my good girl routine and started partying way too much. Before I knew it I gained all the weight I lost back and then some. Again, I was never overweight but I was definitely unhealthy and I was not happy with myself. But I really didn't do anything about it except the usual girly dieting spurts. I got to a moderate weight my sophomore year where I stopped partying as much, but still no healthy eating or exercise. Then my junior year, throughout the fall semester I lost around ten pounds again from cutting out most of the sweets I would indulge in way too often. But to be honest, this weight loss was completely accidental and a happy accident it was! I started to love my body again and I knew I couldn't let it get to how it was before. So slowly but surely I started eating better and making exercise a regular part of my days. Today I work out about 6 times a week and have committed to a (mostly) clean eating lifestyle (gotta have some cheats to not go crazy). The first picture up top on the left was my before probably at one of my unhealthiest times April 2011. The other two pictures were taken a couple weeks ago. I am way more fit and slowly gaining some muscle and I am so proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment