Monday, June 10, 2013

Workout DVDs

So maybe you guys are starting to realize something: I really like workout DVDS. They are just SO convenient. Wake up, roll out of bed, eat something and go at it. Jillian Michaels workouts are my favorite; she gives you a intense workout in a short amount of time. This was my first time doing her new DVD "Hard Body". In just 45 minutes (including warm up and cool down) I burned over 500 calories! I definitely broke out a sweat too and as you can see from my picture I was really excited to be done with it hehe. This summer will honestly be all about workout DVDs especially when I go to NY in a few weeks and don't have a gym readily available. But when Fall starts up again I'm going to start going to my school's gym and work out more with weights and such. Actually, this afternoon my oh so helpful boyfriend is going to teach me a few things so I don't go in blind next semester. Conclusion: don't hate on the workout DVDs; they can actually give you a great workout when you can't get to the gym or just don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment